April Fool Trick! April Fool Trick!

Hmm...

HAHAAAHA *sarcastic* Good job, I like funny april fools tricks like that... *rolls eyes*

The New Years Party The New Years Party

lol nice

Wow, I haven't heard Scat man in ages, wow, brings back memories. Well anyways, about the video... quite random... actually, very random... unless... no, its random.

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

Still have chills.

That was amazing, I've been waiting for somebody with real flash talent to make a tribute to Kingdom Hearts... wow, 5/5 definatly... chills

StarFox2 Mock Trailer StarFox2 Mock Trailer

meh

Trailers go in the ALPHAS section on the site, get that through your head.

R0x0rF0x-Studios responds:

First of all, it's shaky on whether the exact content is a trailer or a movie despite what it's named. Second of all, that was specified anywhere and didn't give a choice when I uploaded it. Thirdly, this is my first submission of anything. And finally, those scores are supposed to be based off the quality of the definitions of the words used as categories, not for you to choose at random because you have the need to insult someone on some insignificant basis. Reviews are for comments on the movie, not to boost your ego. Get THAT through your head.

Pizza Guys Pizza Guys

Very good

I like the plot and hope to see a part 2. Hehe, crazy chicken. 4/5

BAWLS BAWLS

Haha... Nice

At least you've gotten your facts right, except for the entire thing about the heart exploding. I actually have a box of BAWLS next to me that I bought from 7-11.

C.V. - Landslide C.V. - Landslide

Didn't Quite Cut It

I would've liked it if it had made some type of sense. I liked the overall artistry though.

Killing Spree V Killing Spree V

Plainly Awesome

W00T!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS 5 OUT OF F*CKING 5. Noooooooo! not Joe Zombie.

Ultimate MK Outtakes Ultimate MK Outtakes

FUCKING A++++++++

fuck yeah ive been waiting for another MK outake boo-ya well anyways congratz on front page abd keep the good time rollin'.

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

Dave, you've done it again

Amazing, simply amazing. I've loved all of your RTB. Im just sad i could'nt get into the Thanksgiving spirit cause im Canadian and I had my thanksgiving a month before you. :(